Code Of Conduct
Requisite Agility UnSymposium is a network connecting people to learn and share. All the delegates, speakers, sponsors, volunteers and organizers at our events are required to abide by following Code of Conduct. We expect cooperation from all participants to help organizers ensure a safe environment for everybody to learn and share.
Requisite Agility UnSymposium is committed to provide a harassment-free event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, political beliefs or technology choices. We do not support and tolerate harassment of any event participants in any form. Those participants who violate these rules may be immediately expelled from the event or training (without a refund) at the discretion of the organizers.
Harassment can be any behavior that a reasonable person would find intimidating, hostile or offensive, such as lewd, overtly sexual comments, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- Taking and sharing your own photographs are encouraged, as long as the person taking the photo respects others’ expressed wishes. Photography/recording shouldn’t be covertly or against people’s wishes. If someone does not want their photo taken, don’t force them. We encourage you to ask permission before taking photographs or making any kind of recordings of individuals or any small/big groups.
- Please don’t take photos or record for commercial purposes without the expressed consent of event organizers.
- We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues, event-related social gatherings, and online communications.
- The organizers will not be responsible in any way for any acts or omissions of any of the participants in the events.
- Promotion and related meetups or other events under the Requisite Agility umbrella are not entertain.