We bring together system thinkers, holistic organizational anatomists, enterprise pathologists and engineers, agile coaches, and other practitioners to share their experiences, expertise and insights and to learn from each other. If your organization or event shares our agenda of promoting informed design of healthy, agile and resilient and effective organizations. Consider joining Requisite Agility UnSymposium as a partner.
We provide our partners with an accessible, far reaching, digital platform that combines our popular podcasts, website and social media channels. As one of the official Partners, your organization can take advantage of a unique tailor made Partnership package with its own individual set of benefits that includes marketing opportunities, usage of the Requisite Agility logo, an enhanced image & standing within the Digital Marketing Community and prominent listing in Partner section of our Website & Documentation.
For our Event and Media Partners, we offer the following:
- Provide a listing about the event on the Requisite Agility Today event page website as well as in the Event Partner section. This is one of our most-visited and talked-about pages, and it will contain a link to your event page.
- Include periodic references to the event within the Requisite Agility newsletter and, potentially, the podcast.
- Promote special rates and discount codes to our audience through our newsletter and social media.
- Social media tweets and retweets to our followers ( be sure to tag @RequisiteAgili1 ).
- If possible, we will have at least one member of Requisite Agility on site to support and generate content for use during and after the event.
- Consider a special pre-event content piece on the event to be posted on the blog. Contributions from the organizers are welcomed, however Requisite Agility retains editorial control.
In Return, we Request the Following:
List Requisite Agility as a media partner on your website, including the logo and link to the Requisite Agility website.
- Provide Requisite Agility with a custom discount code to share with members of our community.
- If possible, provide a post-event list of those attendees that registered using the Requisite Agility discount code (name, title and company only-no email or other contact details).
- List Requisite Agility on all relevant collateral that includes association and media partners.
- Promotion through your newsletters, website and social media of Requisite Agility interviews and blog articles that are relevant to your target audience.
- Provide a space in selected digital email communication to promote the latest Requisite Agility articles/content as well as including a check off box in the registration flow to increase signups to Digital Health Today.
- If we are able to attend the event, we would like to display a popup (1 meter wide) banner promoting our attendance and support of the event. This can be on the exhibition floor, registration area, entrance or other suitable location.
- Interviews with key speakers and attendees where we reference your event.
- Organizers to provide digital assets and links for listing.
Please complete the form below and tell us about your event. Once we receive this information, we will review it before posting it on our website.