As a facilitator you will help everyone benefit from one another during the free-form discussions. A great experience is inclusive, satisfying, and eye-opening, and this does not happen by accident.
We are looking for the following qualities in a facilitator:
- To create the proper Open Space environment, the facilitator seeks to develop and amplify the natural flow of conversation.
- To develop the natural flow of conversation, the facilitator seeks to bring together complementary participants.
- To bring together complementary participants the facilitator elicits the participants’ genuine interests.
- To elicit the participants’ genuine interests, the facilitator confidently expresses her own genuine interest.
- To confidently express her own genuine interest the facilitator holds the well-being of the participants foremost in her mind.
- To amplify the natural flow of conversation the facilitator promotes generative speech and dampens destructive speech.
- To discern the generality of speech the facilitator listens for the energy of intention from the participants.
- To listen for the energy of intention from the participants the facilitator holds the well-being of the participants foremost in her mind.
- The facilitator is also responsible for documenting at least the high-level points from each session.
All accepted facilitators will receive free admission to the UnSymposium.
These are important dates to keep in mind if you want to send us your proposal:
|5th July||Call for Facilitator Opening|
|25th September||Call for Facilitator Closure|
|15th October||Announcement of Facilitators|